Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Fox and The Crow


Hmmm...Fables are kind of short and simple stories with values. Good! I like reading them. It taught me to be aware of anything around me. It doesn't mean that fables are good for the young generations as it presented them with colourful illustrations and animations, big printed texts and came with variety of sizes (small books and big books) but it also attracts the adults and oldies to read. As I have concerned, my nieces and nephews and also my little daughter love fables very much (of course because of its colourful pictures and drawings), but it's more than that. I enjoyed myself reading "The Fox and The Crow". Not ony I can read the story in a printed material but I can read it online. It's alco came in Malay version with a slight alteration for example cheese to meat, on a tree to on a fence. I can also watch it as on the TV and online videos. Sometimes I feel that I'm in the story because of the fun of reading or watching it. The beautiful setting and scenery as well as the characters (the two animals) brought me closest to the nature's life, maybe I can do a research of animals as part-time like the National Geographic. As conclusion I just can say poor Ms.Crow, acting without thinking...why you just simply trust a stranger like Mr.Fox. He is just playing with you for his own benefit. "That was all I wanted. In exchange for your cheese, I will give you a piece of advice for the future. "Do not trust flatters." The dialogue of Mr.Fox taught me to always be careful on whatever I do.

2 comments:

  1. ok read yours, that good and nice, about all these legendary folks, well.. they said that.. i could be one of the great-great-great-great (7x lines) grandaughter of the PGL, why, she has an immortal look isn't she? despite her being ageing in more than 7 centuries.

    ReplyDelete