Sunday, March 14, 2010

Letters


Moving on to the next topic..LETTERS..wow!I like writing letters. It reminds me to those old days where I write and write and write letters. Really hate to write formal letters as they are full of protocols, laws and other formats that can burden me up. What a boring situation when writing those letters. But I feel so merry when writing informal letters...of course love letters are the most important pieces for me. I feel free to express anything on my papers (normally up to four pages at one time). The freedom and joy are coming together when writing letters. It is like doing LEGO toys, joining and attaching part to part. When writing letters, we can express our thought and feeling. Just like I did on the last post "The Rose" where the woman is expressing her feeling. Besides, writing letters can also test our writing skills, how to create an emotion by transferring it on a piece of paper, by using clear black ink and a metal pen with sharp point at the edge. I agree that when writing letters, people will take a lot of time to construct the sentences, to use great wordings, phrases and maybe they will consider some slight mistakes that can make them to rewrite again. At last, they will get their great masterpiece to give it to the receiver...their friends...their love ones....their families...and so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment