Sunday, March 28, 2010

The journey comes to the end


What a relief...I am nearly reaching the end of the road. It is time for me to check all the tasks that have been given by the lecturer. This week I have to finish up my online task 3 as well as task 4 for the coming weekend. Not forget to my Research Paper...a 4000 words task as my final task for this subject. A great relief for me and my friends because we are not going to sit for the final examination of this subject. So we have plenty of time to study for the other subjects (we are going to sit for four papers) and we have to the the presentation as well. I really hope that I can gain a lot of new knowledge from this semester and I pray to God that I can go through and finish up all the courses with flying colours (hopefully). 11th of April is the due date for all of our tasks and then we have two weeks to prepare for the final examination. It is for sure to look back all the notes, all books and other references besides having so much work in school and at home. A bit tired to think about those things but it is a normal life for a distance learner like me to spend half part of learning and the second half for my other deals. Sometimes I feel like I am just like a primary school student that must have the schedule for everyday activities and also being monitored by parents. Although it seems like a tight life for me but it is also an enjoyable moment to be like a kid again; learning, reads books, sits for exam...I stronngly feel that learning does not stop til death. Wise knowledge is important to anyone of us in ths world to guide us to be ore responsible to the others. It is good to see all the people with the great knowledge; towards their God, towards their life, towards everything that is good and gives benefits to make the people themselves to become the great people in this world. I really hope that after all of these, I can further up my studies to the next level...Come on friends! Join me...

No comments:

Post a Comment