Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi!


Hello..just got time to write something..so busy lately.Arghhh!!!My interest on literature is getting bigger and bigger and finally I come to my literature project.Thank God, it is an online task and I really love 'hanging out' with my netbook...oh!I'm in love with technology and gadgets.As for those who are reading my post right know, I want to tell you how much I love learning English although I'm not good in writing."Phantom of an Opera" is my favourite movie because it combines the literary work and element of thriller.Yes!I have watched it so many times.How about "Vampire Chronicles"?The setting of Old English inspired me to feel the great plot of the story,not because of Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.Okay!I have to take my shovel and start digging for the 'treasure', that is the world of literature...hey yo!!! here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment